Monday, February 13, 2012

Well, Here goes nothing!

I am starting this blog for a couple of reasons.
One, my mother would like me to start writing the grocery list, planning a menue for the week, and COOKING the meals. :) I will post the recipies, a picture of my finished project, and the rating my family gave the meal.

 Two, I have a few projects that I have been putting off for a while and this way, hopefully i'll finish them a lot sooner. Wish me luck! One is a sampler quilt that i started when i was thirteen or so. I am now 19 and i have around 6 blocks done. :( I'll post pictures of each block i finish and how dificult i felt they were to make. I will also post a picture of the finished project of course! :)
Three, to showcase my art work and future projects i plan to do/try. I loved art in school! I still have most of my work, but unfortunately I've yet to get it framed. I'd like to frame it all and hang it kind of like a galery, but I'm very limited for space. This way i'll be able to show the world (or the small part of it who read this blog) my artistic creations!
Enjoy!!


Vendela <3

2 comments:

  1. My dearest friend Vendela, I cant wait to read your blogs(when ever I find time of course)! This is a pretty nifty thing that you are doing! Looks AWESOME so far! Your bestest friend, Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darling! I can't wait to start! next week hopefully, fingers crossed! :)

      Delete