Thursday, March 15, 2012

WeDnEsDaY's RaTiNgS!!!!!!!!!! :)

Personally, I think this was my best dinner yet! Let's see what the rest of the family thinks.



Dad, what were your thoughts on dinner tonight?

"I give it an 8 out of 10. There should have been more chicken and less pot pie. The crust was decent, even with the faulty shortening."

What did you think of the cake?

"I give the cake a 10. I can't think of any way to improve it."



Mom, what are your thoughts about dinner?

"I give it an 8 out of 10. The crust wasn't your fault, and I didn't care for the thyme seasoning in the pot pie."

What about the cake?

"The cake was delicious!"



Savannah, what are your thoughts on dinner?

"It was very flavorful. Less crust would have been better, it kind of overpowered it. I give it a 9.5 because of the crust."

What about the cake?

"The cake was good, but not very flavorful. I give it a 7."



Calvin, what is your critique tonight?

"The pot pie was ok. It was a little dry and flavorless. I give it an 8."

And dessert?

"Dessert was good. I liked the chunks of pineapple."



Sarina, how did you like dinner tonight?

"Dinner tasted like stuffing and it was a lot of bread, so I give it a 4.5."

How about dessert?

"Dessert was very good. I would have liked it better if it was cold and if it had more sauce. I give it a 6."



Sadie, what are your thoughts this evening?

" So the pot pie was ok. It was good, but not great. The crust was not good, but the vegetables were ok. I give it a 4."

And the dessert?

"The dessert was great! I loved it so much! I did not taste the sauce very much but other than that it was good."



Sophia, what would you like to say about dinner this evening?

"It was good but the vegetables would have been better canned instead of frozen. I give it a 10."

Did you like dessert?

"Dessert was REALLY good! The sauce was good too. I give it a 10."

So the overall rating for dinner is a 7.4; and the overall rating for dessert is an 8.24.

I really liked this dinner. I was pretty happy with the way it turned out as well. It was easy to make and quick to prepare. I did not use a recipe for the cake. Sometimes you have to let your creative juices run away with your mind. Just take a deep breath and enjoy the ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment